Monday, August 23, 2010

Frank

Frank is a donkey. With attitude. He also has a girlfriend. He's done the deed with. Check out that belly on her. Soon there will be a lil' Frank. Or Francesca....
On the farm, very few people will Frank let get near him, namely Jeff's mama. But I was determined. (surprise, surprise....me? stubborn?)
So, while Jeff and I walked around the fields visiting the animals, Frank and I had a talk through the fence post. And I decided to approach....
Jeff called it my "bird of prey" stalk....
I'm not sure the tiptoeing did the trick, but it got Frank's attention.
I was stealth, let me tell you.
I'm not sure what his parents thought of me through their kitchen window though....
Or Frank, the closer I got....he had this crazy look in his eye....
I think it was that last step that did him in.....or maybe Jeff cackling in the background....
But I stuck my empty hand out (not sure why?).....
And he said, "Woman, let's hit the trail!" and with that, he and his knocked-up lady friend were off.
And I was left among the cow patties.
Turned down by a donkey.

2 comments:

  1. I'm pretty sure I haven't laughed that hard in a long time...if ONLY I could see that in person! Can you do a replay at OOC 2011 just for kicks? Thanks. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stealth....yeah, that's what they call it.

    Or not.

    But it made for a laugh out loud photo shoot, that's certain. :)

    ReplyDelete