Monday, February 22, 2010

Twice the fun with TWINS!

This weekend I was off to Birmingham to host a shower for my best friend Leah who is having TWINS in May (or sooner!) and I cannot wait to meet their precious faces!
But first on the agenda was dinner Friday night at Brio, which turned into one last birthday celebration for me! But if I eat one more sweet this month I will have to re-enlist with Weight Watchers, I swear I will!
Maggie, Casey and I at dinner
Leah and me
my wonderful strawberry birthday cake from Edgar's! the most handsome (and well behaved!) guy at the table, Patton! On Saturday morning, it was shower time! We held the shower at The Club, and our room, The Vulcan Room, had the most amazing view of Birmingham! Everything looked precious, in pink and blue of course, for Mary Miller and Hayes!
Like the precious door decorations from Brooke....
And the hydrandrea arrangements (I almost sacrificed in the car....)
And cupcakes from Columbus Corner Bakery....

And monogrammed cookies from Icing On the Cake....

The sign in table (everyone signed their best wishes on the back of these picture frames for MM & H.)
But the best part by far was all the sweet friends and family that came from all over Alabama (and Georgia!) to celebrate this sweet mama-to-be, oh--and I of course like the present opening part too!!
Emily, Lindsay, Mrs. Talley, Casey, Mrs. Patton, Maggie

Allison, Caroline, and Brooke

Kim and Amy (Leah's sis)

Me and the mama, Leah Allen

Leah and her niece Emma, who was a serious present-opening assistant! I think she's pretty excited about her two new cousins!

Love you Leah, and I cannot wait to meet Mary Miller and Hayes! See you in two weeks to play in the nursery and get pedis!

**Until then.....4 more days until OOC weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment