Sunday, June 19, 2011

Girls Night In

 Sometimes I just need some girl time, and I definitely have the best girls around for that!  And sometimes that time doesn't even involve skinny jeans and a margarita, but some stretchy pants and pizza instead.  :)  And that's just what we needed this week.  And it hit the spot.  So with some Marco's pizza on the way, and the wine being poured, the gossip began!  Oh, and the babies were passed around too!  I was so excited to see Ashley and her newest arrival Mallory, who hung with us all night!  I guess she needed a GNO too from her big brother, the head butt-er! :)

And this angel, Avery, fought bedtime too, but with these baby blues, even Lisa let her break curfew and stay up with mama and the girls.
I managed to get Kristin behind the camera when she stole Mallory for some lovin,' but Brandi, Lisa, Ashley, and I were a little shy apparently....clearly our focus was the QT we were having.  
  
Which is fine by me.  I love you girls, and love our girls nights in.  Can we please put the next one on the books, like, now?

No comments:

Post a Comment