Friday, July 29, 2011

My Natural Highs - A List

There are things in this world that make me smile everytime....no matter how the day is going, whether or not I've fit the bill, made mistakes, or done my best. Natural highs, the things that take little effort to send me over the moon, are the stuff life is made of. These are some of mine..... What are yours?





1. Falling in love.
2. Laughing so hard my face hurts.
3. A love note.
4. Taking a drive down country roads.
5. Hearing my favorite song on the radio.
6. Listening to the rain from a porch swing.
7. Hot towels fresh out of the dryer.
8. A bubble bath.
9. A diet coke.
10. A good conversation.
11. The beach.
12. Phone calls that last for hours.
13. Drinking from water hoses.
14. Laughing for absolutely no reason at all.
15. Having someone tell me that I'm beautiful.
16. Inside jokes.
17. Snoozing my alarm.
18. Puppy breath.
19. Footsie.
20. Someone playing with my hair.
21. Sweet dreams.
22. Throwing a party.
23. Road trips with friends.
24. Sunsets.
25. Holding hands.
26. Knowing nothing every changes with old friends.
27. The end of a good book.
28. Sunshine.
29. A boat ride.
30. Finishing a to-do list.

No comments:

Post a Comment