Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Baby Blue!

A few weeks ago (yes, another late post), my Columbus girlfriends and I hosted a baby shower at my house for our sweet friend Ashley Clements. Little Hobbs is due in just a little over a month. I cannot wait to meet this little man!! Ashley ( and Hobbs in the polka dots) and her hostesses!
Now, Ashley is a Southern Girl, through and through, and though she's a die-hard Georgia Bulldog, I love her anyway! So nothing was more fittin' for her shower than a true Southern Ladies Luncheon with her all her favorite cookin' (catered of course, I would NEVER torture her without calling my grandmothers in for assistance!) served on the fine china! So we dined on fried chicken, black-eyed peas, green beens, mac-n-cheese, and sweet tea of course!
And for dessert, the finest cupcakes in town from my fave, Columbus Corner Bakery!!
After all that eating it was time to grab a seat on the couch (or stool, or table, or floor...I still cant figure out how we got 30+ in my little crib) and open presents! And oh boy, were there presents! Mr. Hobbs has quite the fan club already!!

No comments:

Post a Comment