Tuesday, November 10, 2009

W stands for....

Well, lots of things the past few days actually.
Friday night it stood for a Wonderful dinner with the Horstmans, who brought precious babies Lilly and Andrew over for me to love on. (Sadly, I didnt take any pictures of their sweet faces).
And Saturday, it stood for another Win in Auburn on Homecoming weekend!

And the fun didn't stop there. Sunday it stood for Wild and chaotic, because that's what its like when my precious parents come down to visit (and you throw in my sister and a few of her friends stopping in too!). Lots of conversations in the same room, in all directions, I just can't get enough! What a fun visit!

Need another "W"? On Monday it stood for Wishin,' because Darriel's wish came true that day! She told Make-A-Wish that if she could have anything in the world it would be a purple laptop, so what did we do.....we made her wish come true of course!

All this Wishing and Winning from a Wild and Wonderful weekend has made me one Worn out puppy! That's for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment