Friday, October 29, 2010

LS Who???

Last weekend's game against LSU was AUsome, needless to say! WAR EAGLE!! ANd there's something about a tailgate with all my favorite people, friends and family, delish food, a big screen with all the best games playing, that just flat-out makes my weekend!
Here you go, Casey, first pic...as promised. :) And the guy made it over too. I was super excited to have a lil' visit with lil' Gin! And talk about the lil' baby bump! :)
My daddy never fails to make me smile!
I was super pumped that Aunt Claudia came up from Orange Beach!
And that Uncle Pat tagged along with her! I love these people!!
Hey mama. You so cool.
Oh, sister. I miss you so.
Even in times like these....
Love you family.
And love this tailgate. Bring on the Bulldogs. See yall then! WDE!

No comments:

Post a Comment