Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Kindergarten Graduation!

Is clearly a BIG deal!  I'm learning a lot!  And Miss Abigail did just that recently, and the whole Robinson clan filled the front row at Calvary Christian as her biggest fans!  There was not a bigger smile as she accepted her diploma and walked across the stage!
Every one of us couldn't wait to get our picture taken with the star of the night!



 After graduation, Abigail picked her favorite dinner spot.  El Carrizzo.  There was a bit of a wait, but with a little hot rod car parked at the front door, there was plenty of entertainment.  Apparently while his owner stopped for a margarita on the rocks, he left his passenger to guard his mid-life-crisis out front.  Garrett could hardly contain his excitement!
 Miss Abigail, I'm so very proud of you!  Thank you for letting me be a part of such a special day in your precious life, sweet girl!  You are such a fiesty little tomboy, who reminds me so much of myself at your age, but can be such an angel in those sweet smocked dresses your mama makes for you to twirl in.  I love that you and me and your Uncle Jeff are the Auburn Tigers in the family, and I think we hold our own pretty well!  Your hugs every time you say goodbye are the sweetest thing.  I love watching you grow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment