Monday, January 18, 2010

I think I found a KEEPER, Yall!

My Oh My. He will "peer die" when he sees this. And believe me it took some bribing. But I needed help, yall. And he's a good helper. I was suprised. Just sayin.
But he did grunt and burp a lot while he did it to make himself feel better. (whatever)
Gimme a break. Yall are laughing. I owe him, I know I know.
And for his efforts he got a pork loin, homemade potatoes au gratin, oh, and cheese biscuits. A regular Betty, I am. AND. Apple Dumplings. I so earned a hair dye-job. He is sooo a keeper. (But asking him to watch Fried Green Tomatoes with me was a little much he said.) So I'm destined to be stuck watching that stupid hunting channel or Fox News the rest of the night now. But at least the pesty grays are gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment